Perseverance.
It's unfortunate to say that we have all given up on something before. I know I fall into this category. We might feel as if we are not able or capable of doing certain things. WRONG. If you truly set your mind to any goal, it is achievable. On my previous post, I boosted on how I was able to achieve a headstand.
What sets yoga apart is that every time you begin a session you never know how far you can push your body. I was able to achieve a headstand when I practiced but the next day I wasn't able to stay up. I got a little frustrated, I will admit. Still, at that moment I realized the pose (headstand) begins when you want to leave it. Challenge your body so you can find yourself.
I bend so I don't break.
This video is a perfect representation of perseverance. I never stopped, I might have changed the pose so I can achieve my goal, but I did it. If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you.
No comments:
Post a Comment