Hello beautiful people :)
This post is a little different from thee others. We all get lost and feel like life can be an overload. We should all light up that desire to explore and travel often. One must always remember to travel as much as you can, as far as you can, as long as you can. Life's not meant to be lived in one place.
This past weekend I went to Punta Cana, Dominican Republic with my family for my boyfriend's 24th birthday and for my fathers one year anniversary of death. Not only was I fortunate to stay at an all inclusive hotel in Punta Cana but I also stayed a night at my father's house in the capital of Dominican Republic which is Santo Domingo. This vacation was not only relaxing but eye opening. On the last day of our trip we stayed at my father's house and had a service with neighbors to have a remembrance of my father. The lights went off and came back on again in thirty minutes. Everyone was so elated and full of happiness when the lights went back on. That brought tears to my eyes because over there people are rejoicing because they have light and back in the States we complain about anything. This trip over all was powerful. I finally had time to relax with my family but I also acknowledged that I am blessed. YOU are blessed. WE ALL are blessed. Always appreciate everything you have, with that you will find peace.
BE KIND TO YOURSELF. BE HUMBLE.
Share any humbling traveling experiences with me. Comment below :)
The video is so funny. Hope I can have trip like this on my Christmas time ^_^
ReplyDelete