A Beautiful Soul
Ladies and Gentlemen allow me to introduce myself, I go by the name of David Escajadillo, Cristal Rodriguez' boyfriend in short terms. I come to you today to explain how I was blessed to come across a Beautiful Soul. Cristal is one of the fewest people I know that can be called a fighter. Her spirit is so light and so pure, it is great to know that there are still individuals like her. She's open minded and experimental that makes her unique in her own way, which makes her exceed on a different level. She recently started her healthy lifestyle. The limits she thought she felt did not stop her from accomplishing her goals. An over comer I would say just because she never likes to quit. Her academics speak for herself. I'm elated to say how in love I am with this human being. The experiences we shared are memorable and its amazing to think how many more we will create together. I am honored and blessed to have a person like Cristal by my side. She is so inspiring and helps me become a better man than what I was yesterday. There are many more words I can say, but this would end up becoming a book. So with that being said, a Beautiful Soul she is along with being the love of my life. Hope you enjoyed a piece of my amazing life with Cristal.
Sincerely your Little Bear <3
Always remember if you aren't feeling your best, someone else is thinking best about you.
No comments:
Post a Comment