Monday, September 8, 2014

ESCAPE.
Work. School. Internship. Gym. Boyfriend. Friends.


It can all get OVERWHELMING at times. I've been known to be rude, pessimistic, mean and the list may go a little longer. I was never like that. At times I would caught myself losing my temper for any situation. I'm suffocating.

I NEED AN OUTLET.

WE all might need an outlet to just step back and reflect on our current being. Are you truly living your life to the fullest potential it can be ? Are you happy ? Are you at peace ? Do you know who you are ?
Listen to your body, listen to your mind and listen to your soul.
There are many different ways of expressing yourself. Where is your place of escape to reflect? How do you release? Recently, I've been hearing the term yoga everywhere. Should I do it? Am I ready for that? Always find the strength and stillness to be the eye inside your storm. Achieve more than you think. Live in the now and enjoy that journey of yours. Honor yourself and let go of things that no longer serve you. TRY NEW THINGS.

BREATHE.    BE PRESENT.


What is your outlet ? Comment below.

1 comment:

  1. I can feel your pain when you said you feel like your suffocating. I feel like that all the time. I have had friends that told me to try yoga and since I've never done it I think I'll give it a shot. Anything to release some stress and be in peace

    ReplyDelete