Thursday, September 4, 2014

Self:
Good Day!
Welcome to my place of rebirth. My sanctuary of creation + inspiration
After intense self-reflection I realized, I lost my way with who I truly want to become.
I always knew MY way of thinking was DIFFERENT but I never went with it.
I got distracted which led me to lose myself...
My equilibrium was uneven.

Recently, I decided it's TIME TO FIND MYSELF.

Live life in a different approach. LIVE HOLISTICALLY.
To have my body, mind and soul balanced.
To understand my body and what I consume.
Join me, as we empower each other to create our own harmonious life.
Let our lights enlighten each other.
Learn to live consciously.
Learn to live.
NAMASTE.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you aren't driving while taking that pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say the same Mel! lol be safe while taking those selfies! My blog is night and day compared to yours I am looking forward to easing my mind here.

    ReplyDelete