Monday, September 22, 2014

Food Revolution.

Have you ever wondered where your food comes from?
Are you consciously aware of your food intake.

Recently, I planned a trip with my boyfriend to go to Vegas for our one year anniversary :) Our goal was to lose some weight to look good when we get there. Most of the leisure time consist of wearing as bikini, YIKES. My boyfriend, David, was appointed gym duties: supplements, gym workouts, etc. I was appointed nutrition. What we need to eat to lose weight.
A balanced diet consist of 20% exercise and 80% nutrition.
After researching for weeks, I found Food Inc. and Hungry for Change, two documentaries that get you thinking about what we are putting in our bodies and the entire food industry. I also found The Food Revolution by John Robbins that promotes conscious food choices. All three are a MUST if you really want to understand how the food industry is operating. The information you discovery is mind boggling.
The result is that our society isn't as harmonious with nature as before.

Do you know where your breakfast came from?
Come explore with me the food revolution. Comment below with stories :)

2 comments:

  1. If everyone knew what they were eating when they went to McDonalds, I'd guarantee they'd stop. SO GROSS! Good job, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree no one really knows where their food is coming from anymore.

    ReplyDelete