Friday, October 10, 2014

Nothing Worst than Doubt.

Here is a list of inspiration to keep you going throughout your day.
  • Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will -Karim Seddiki
  • Decide what to be, and go be it
  • One of the greatest journeys in life is overcoming insecurity
  • Success is the best revenge
  • The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt -Sylvia Plath 
  • I seek strength, not to greater than others, but to fight my greatest enemy, the doubts within myself -P.C Cast
  • Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth -Albert Einstein
  • You can surprise yourself
  • The problem with the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts while the stupid ones are full of confidence -Charles Bukowski
  • There is nothing more dreadful than the habit of doubt. Doubt separates people. It is a poison that disintegrates friendships and breaks up pleasant relations. It is a thorn that irritates and hurts; it is a sword that kills -Guatama Buddha
This is a picture I took flying over The Bahamas

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture, it just looks so freeing and vivid. Self doubt is definitely apart of life that i think everyone experiences but I agree with you, never doubt yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Those are the exact feelings I had while taking the picture:)
    I hope you don't doubt yourself, sending positive vibes your way !! :D

    ReplyDelete